Traditional leadership is losing relevance in a fast paced highly social world.
Coercive behaviour is often a default response to stressful situations.
Explore emerging, innovative business concepts.
The problem with coercive leadership is that it gets results. It’s how you build Great Pyramids. So there isn’t much imperative to change.
Coercive behaviour is often a default response to stressful situations. However, research shows that organisations with more coercive leadership behaviours have higher staff turnover, higher employee absence rates, more industrial tribunals. There’s a lot less demand for Pyramids.
Reflective Leadership exposes you to emerging business concepts and innovation practices through discussion, debate and workshop exercises. Collaborative exploration develops these ideas into skills that are taken back to the organisation and used to create a more thoughtful, inclusive, reflective and ultimately more efficient workplace.
A continuing support programme helps bake these skills into your organisation’s culture.
• The leadership Journey - understanding where modern leadership has come from, how we got here and where we are going next.
• The importance of the environment. How we can create space for thought and reflect building toward a more effective and productive work place.
• Understanding human behaviour and cognition: nurture v’s coercion.
• Facets of a better coach, leader, parent, partner and human.
• Creating collaborative teams to deal with conflict and find resolution.
• The relationship between thoughtfulness and confidence.
• Tools to create high performing teams.
What people say about this course